It was very glow-y when I first put it on, but when I "charged" it under a bulb and outside to take photos today, it wouldn't glow at all. :( So I guess glow-in-the-darks can lose their glow, or at least this one by Fantasy Makers can.
This is actually my first time using a crackle polish! I picked up this one by Sinful Colors when they were on sale for $1 last week at Walgreens, and was pleasantly surprised with how well it seemed to apply and crack. I used medium-thin coats, and even when I had to get more polish to apply to a nail it still cracked "evenly".
• Picked up those Kat Von D polishes for someone in search of them (yay!), to send out in a Polish Parcel.
• This was the first time I've ever seen a Five Below store-- everything is $5 or less, and the Funky Fingers are 3 for $5.
• Found those Sinful Colors and Sally Hansen on Sale! at Walgreens, woohoo!
• I'd heard about the new Candie's lacquers at Kohl's and decided to try out the purple and gold glitters.
• One thing I really miss having close by is a Forever 21, although I didn't find very exciting colors there this trip.
• And Meijer! I looove Meijer, they always have polishes for less and lines that I haven't seen anywhere else, like Studio M.
• While we were up there I had actually ordered some polishes from Llarowe and SneakPeeq (never again!) and had them shipped to me (couldn't miss the new Hares!).
I truly did try to be conservative! There was just too much cool stuff I kept finding on sale. ;) Have a great week!